Not just another webinar but a virtual place to meet.
Virtual MariMatch 2020 combines pre-arranged 1-1 virtual meetings with interactive content sessions about hot topics in maritime innovation, open innovation panels and open networking opportunities. The event takes place over three days, but you can select which sessions to join and which timeslots you want for your meetings.
Virtual Meetings - How does it work?
A matchmaking event is a quick and easy way to meet potential cooperation partners in face-2-face talks. 20 minutes run fast but it is enough to build first connections. At the pre-arranged time you can access your virtual meeting room via a link on your meeting agenda.
- Register via the green "Register now" button
- Select which sessions you plan to join, to ensure you can agree on common timeslots for meetings with other participants please select as many of the b2b-sessions as possible
2) Publish a cooperation profile to showcase your needs and interests
Create a clear and concise cooperation profile to raise your visibility on this platform.
Your profile should describe who you are, what you can offer to potential partners, what you are looking for and who you want to meet. In addition to your organization profile you can edit marketplace profiles describing concrete cooperation interests.
A good profile will generate significantly more meeting requests. Your profile will be visible before, during and after the event.
3) Browse profiles of attendees
Find out who is offering interesting and promising business opportunities
4) Send & receive meeting requests
Be active not reactive. Browse published participants profiles and send meeting requests to those you want to meet at the event. Adding a meaningful remark why you are interested in a meeting will increase the chance that your request will be accepted. When accepting a meeting request you can select a specific timeslot for your meeting.
- Everybody can send meeting requests to everyone.
- Incoming meeting requests have to be accepted to be scheduled
5) Matchmaking Event
- Your personal meeting agenda gives and overview of your attendance in content sessions and b2b-meetings. Shortly before the event it you can find links to the virtual rooms within your agenda.
- TIP: Download the "b2match" mobile app (iOS/Android) to
* get access to your meeting schedule on your mobile phone
* be informed about last-minute changes (bookings, cancellations)
B2B Meetings - A short youtube intro